Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Throne Room update #3

The following images may not look like much of an improvement but a lot of work went into creating all the basic lightmaps for the geo. The things that are new are the throne itself; I added a nice flowy looking cloak and a basic seat. The seat will be worked on after I get all the anatomy worked out for the female sculpt. This isn't even the updated one, I'm in the middle of working on it right now. The other things I updated were the columns. They are now more or less finished. I would like to add some finer details on the capitols and pedestals but seeing as how you'll only be looking at it from further away I might wait on that.

I haven't even touched the lighting this week which is something that needs to be done as well. I'll keep at it...









No comments:

Post a Comment