Monday, September 15, 2014

After Week 2 of Sculpting

This what I have right now. It's not completely fleshed out but I like how it is as it stands right now. My main goal this week is to get everything retoplogized and UVed. There are some small details I would like to add by the end but for now this will all have to do. The "wall" behind the vines will be replaced and I'll give it some glow and color so I don't have to model the inside. I want to be able to place this into Unreal and be able to walk around and up close to it. I don't think some of the models have as much detail as I would like but like I said that will have to wait.

One thing I don't really like is how some of the top shells turned out a little "lumpy," for lack of a better term. I fixed some of the edges but I will have to go into it a little more before I UV the rest of it. Anyway here is a comp of the front, back, top and some other details.


No comments:

Post a Comment