Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Props

I've been messing around with the Dining Room scene for the last month and here are a few things I've added so far. This isn't everything but I'll show the rest in a more detailed post. I'm getting ready to put these on the portfolio as well but I need to fine tune some things first. The main I've been working on is the books. I have a lot more books than shown below here but they are in engine and I haven't gotten around to renders of those just yet. Some of the ones you see here I actually have on my shelf at home and a one I just made up from scratch.


This is the new floor board that I made for the scene as well. It doesn't look that great here but it fits nicely with the room itself; at least better that the previous material that I had.


There a couple more things I want to fix with the overall scene including the lighting, a couple of the textures, and the addition of a few more props. Then I can finally call this thing finished. I won't touch the subway scene at all at this point. I think it looks pretty good as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment