Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Steampunk Chess Set

I recently completely finished my dining room and have updated my folio to show it. I won't post all the images here but you can view them on my website here:

www.matthewsmithgameart.com

or on my Artstation site here:

https://mattsmith.artstation.com/


I actually made a couple of videos explaining my process in creating the books. Just an FYI don't bother watching these vids if you don't understand or have any interest in UE4 materials, I imagine that it might be a bit boring. Anyway here they are:






While I was reworking my website I thought that my props section was a little lacking so I wanted to make something that is a little more advanced. Technically it's a pretty simple piece but it will take some time to reproduce modeling-wise. Reference images can be viewed here:

http://www.steampunktendencies.com/post/98403550494/the-philippines-first-steampunk-art-exhibit

My version with only one day of working on it:


It should only take a few days to complete it and I'll post again when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment