Sunday, January 31, 2016

On to the next project...

So I finished texturing and rendering the chess set and you can take a look at it on my Artstation here:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/eQP9Z

The next thing I want to add to my folio is a some nice textures. Today I did a pretty simple texture study with some mud and rocks. This is nowhere near a finished product but I needed to get back into Substance Designer with a little practice. Here are a couple renders I did:




Now that I'm comfortable with Designer again I want to create some sand dunes. I had attempted this a few months back with one of my classes but it ended up not turning out too great. This time I want to not just use Designer, but also incorporate ZBrush with some nice sculpted details. I haven't nailed the look I'm going for but once I do I'll post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment